Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Filter Cover, bolt and spring

Hello,

I have a good oil filter cover, bolt and spring that I am willing to part with if someone needs it. If it matters, it is off of an '80 Standard.

Tim

oil cover

still have it? I have a 79

Comment

Sorry, but I sold the bike and all of the parts went with it.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by keithwood87 View Post
        still have it? I have a 79
        Welcome aboard Keith! If you are in search of parts, you might want to contact member andreashweiss. He has a stockpile of all kinds of stuff, and is our in-house parts supplier. Just send him a private message and he'll get back to you.

Be sure to post some pictures of your '79 in the Lounge. We like pictures here!
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Keith,

I was digging through the garage and found that I did NOT include the cover, spring and bolt when I sold the bike. Oops...

So, if you still want/need it, it is yours.

Tim

Comment

I have since located filters, o rings, and an after-market bolt. I think I am good right now. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X