Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MINT Calafia & Vetter Fairings + Hard Bag Bottoms Maroon $150 ea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINT Calafia & Vetter Fairings + Hard Bag Bottoms Maroon $150 ea.

Hi all,

For Sale:
    MINT Calafia/OEM Yamaha Fairing in Macho Maroon from a 1978 XS1100E; comes with all brackets, keys, and wiring plug. The fairing is Immaculate, and was installed new in 1978 on a currently very low mileage, pampered Eleven. The original paint has No fade or damage; also includes a New spare windshield. Sorry, the lowers are not there. $150.

MINT Vetter/OEM Yamaha Fairing & Lowers in Macho Maroon from a 1978 XS1100E; comes with all brackets, keys, and wiring plug. The fairing is Immaculate, and was installed new in 1978 on another currently very low mileage, pampered Eleven. The original paint has No fade or damage. None nicer! $150.

2 NOS Yamaha Hard Bag Bottoms/Buckets for the Yamaha XS1100. Color is the Dark Maroon/Brown (not Macho), and are still in the original box. These were bought as spares for the Calafia bike, and were never installed. Perfect in all respects, with soft rubber seals and keys. $150.

I will be going to Mid-Ohio, and can deliver the the bits there or along the way. Please contact me at war_bar@hotmail.com for pictures, or call 715-962-2188. I will be leaving Thursday, July 24th from Eau Claire Wisconsin, so do contact me B-4 then if you want to hook up on the way. My prices are firm because these are SOOOO nice!

Cheers,
    Warren the Yamanatic
    Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!
Working...
X