1978 XS11 Yamaha Fiberglass Saddlebags & Rear Crashbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 XS11 Yamaha Fiberglass Saddlebags & Rear Crashbars

For Sale: A complete set of Genuine Yamaha Fiberglass Saddlebags with Rear Crashbars & Chrome Trim Rails. Original Macho Maroon in color with Gold striping & logo, as recently removed from a low mileage (10K) 1978 XS Eleven. The fiberglass bags are in great condition with no damage except for a fingernail size chip in the gelcoat on the inner edge of one lid, and scratches from normal use; there is no spidering, cracks or splits. The Chrome is very nice - no bends, bumps, or dents.

There is a 2 rail chrome trim/guard that surrounds the bags and rear of the cycle. The front of the trim rails attach to the factory crash bars (please see the second photo). The bike has never been down and the crash bars and rails have no scuffs or scrapes. The sealing rubbers on both lids are soft and pliable, with no weather checking; the latches work fine. Everything including all hardware, mounting plates, brackets, crashbars, guard rails and rubber insulators is included. Sorry, no keys.

$200 for all - INCLUDES SHIPPING to anywhere in the lower U.S. Not sure how to work the rear signals into the deal. Yamaha hard bags require removal of the stock turn signal perches and a special chrome relocating bracket is required. I have the signal relocating mount/bracket (also in great condition), but no stock perches; no way to re-attach the signals if the bracket is sold with the bags. Best if you don't need the relocating bracket, but I would be glad to trade for the stock location perches if you need the bracket.

I will also give the fairing, lowers, mounting brackets, stereo radio & cassette, and wiring harness away FREE. I believe it is the early Yamaha fairing by Pacifico. The fairing is for pick-up only; I will load it into your car or truck, help you mount it on your bike, but no shipping. The rest of the bike and/or any other parts are NOT for sale

Please eMail, or call Warren at 715-962-2188 anytime before 9:00pm, Central Daylight time. The parts are located in Western Wisconsin about 75 miles East of Minneapolis MN if you are interested in the fairing, or want to pick up the bags - reduced price if you pick up.
    http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...ic/Bags246.jpg
    http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...ic/Bags235.jpg
    Last edited by Yamanatic; 04-27-2008, 09:58 PM.
    Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

SOLD!

The Bags, Fairing, and Crash Bars Have Been SOLD!
    Thanks to everyone that called and eMailed :-)

Regards,
    Warren the Yamanatic
    Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

Comment

Working...
    X