xj11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xj11

1982 xj 11 for parting out. i wished someone would buy the bike but it needs some engine work, i think the combustion chambers are rusty!

i am going to give it 1 week on here before i go to ebay to give ya'll a chance to pick through it. i have to make some money back on it because i have lost money on the bike and the wife is going to kick my but for getting another bike! if i can make some money back it will ease my suffering! haha

so far the carbs are gone and maybe the gas tank, but i have another tank for it but it's rusted and has a small hole.
    it would be about 20 bucks to ship it and since it's rusted i woul;d take 15 bucks for it.

i'll let ya'll know if the good tank sells some one has requested it already. i also have a rusted out 79 standard tank with a couple of dents 15 bucks plus shipping

the calipers look pretty but i thinbk they are froze! the stock mc is toast i couldn't get it free any takers?
    all the electronics are good.

i also bead blasted the silver part of the handle bars they look great i would sell just the silver parts for 30 bucks plus shipping, they are in great shape.

i also bead blasted the side covers. these are metal and look great. i think i have a pic of them on here somewhere??? if interested i can send more pics.

let me know what ya'll need.
    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
    8mm msd wires
    tkat fork brace...
    Fox shocks...
    mikes650 front fender
    led's gallore...
    renthal bars
    gold valve emulators
    vmax tensioner
    Rifle fairing

How much for the front calipers doesnt matter if they are seized
    cheap rate postage I only need left hand one but will take the two if reasonable price

Martin
    goldfinger

Comment

i'll sell just the one if you want. i am not sure of the postage but is 15 bucks plus shipping reasonable? the paint on the calipers are pretty good.
      or 25 for both front calipers plus shipping. let me know?
      " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
      8mm msd wires
      tkat fork brace...
      Fox shocks...
      mikes650 front fender
      led's gallore...
      renthal bars
      gold valve emulators
      vmax tensioner
      Rifle fairing

Comment

Yamahansolo

Can you please send left hand caliper if you pm
        your details and shipping cost I will forward the money

Thanks

Martin
        goldfinger

Comment

still ots o parts... i have a rusted gas tank and a pretty good one... it has some small dents but no rust inside. i have 2 gas caps... and the very nice handle bars and side covers... 2 more days and i am going to ebay them... also i have wheels and electrical... i have it all...

79 xs11 standard
          8mm msd wires
          tkat fork brace...
          Fox shocks...
          mikes650 front fender
          led's gallore...
          renthal bars
          gold valve emulators
          vmax tensioner
          Rifle fairing

Comment

XJ 1100 PARTS

Yamahansolo:

I need a battery box, an air cleaner box, a center stand, a kick stand safty switch and a right rear turn signal lense. I also need a service manual if you have one.

Pops
            Pops

Comment

xj11

if you still have the side covers I would be interested
              Movin On Down The Line.
              Where Ever You Go.
              There You Are.
              '82'xj1100j Maxim

Comment

Working...
              X