carbs and brake rotors for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carbs and brake rotors for sale.

Good morning, 80/81 Mikuni bs-34 bank and 78/79 mikuni bs-34 bank of carbs for sale. Complete sets both banks still have the choke tips intact decent used carbs either set is $95.00 includes shipping in continental USA. 3 non drilled rotors off 78e standard with bolts and lock clips $90 for of three includes shipping in continental USA. two slotted rotors off 81 special left/right front with bolts and lock clips $60.00 for pair includes shipping in continental USA. andreas PM for reply or requests. thanx.

what is bs 34? do you have all 4 carbs for a 79 xs1100 special? if so i might be interested.
    79' XS1100SF

Comment

I took a good look at the rear rotor non slotted today, not up to my standard of good parts for sale. I will still send it to whomever buys the 2 left/right non slotted rotors but no charge as it has some wear on it that makes it of no cash value. Not warped but tired. Still has some life left but not pretty. andreas

Comment

All the carbs are gone, have no more right now, have 2 non slotted rotors front left and right pair still. 1 slotted front left still. andreas

Comment

Working...
        X