parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parts

I have a nice back rest windjammer crash bars with foot pegs and a set of floorboards with brake and heel toe shifter email me if your interested or call 814-839-0068

I am interested in the running boards, but have no idea what to offer you for them.

I've never had running boards, or the heel and toe shifter on a bike, but I think running boards look nice on a decked bike.
    Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
    '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

parts

I also have a really nice set of straight pipes for this bike I want to sell

Comment

parts

I want 75.00 for the floorbaords 35 highway bars with footpegs, 25 for the backrest and 50 for the windjammer and 100.00 for the exhaust pipes

Comment

prices

anybody interested we can talk about prices these are just what I have seen them go for on ebay

Comment

what parts do you have left?

Comment

exhaust

what kind of exhaust is it? what shape

Comment

parts

I still have all of them the exhoust are in good shape but I am not sure what brand

Comment

If Crazcnuk dose not want running boards I'll take em.
                  Can you pm me info.

Comment

GO ahead. Another time I would likely grab them, but I have WAY overspent on my project right now....
                    Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
                    '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

I no how you feel. My wife stopped asking how much when I say I bought some parts. Now she just shakes her head and walks out of room, I don't think thats a good sign.

Comment

Working...
                      X