Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts

Okay guys and gals I have parts that need to leave my shop. Front & rear wheels, two special rear fenders, a complete swing arm assembly with final drive, grab bar rear light combination, I have an xj750 tank and some other things too lemme know if anyone wants these the prices are reasonable... Promise:-)
    Ego Sum Meus Frater Custodis...

Front & rear wheels
    Any chance these are the later curved-spoke units?
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Seat

Do you have a seat for a 80 special? Also what size is the back wheel that you have? 16 or 17 inch tube or tubless? What are "some other things" that you have?
      Thanks Tom
      82 XJ DAILY RIDE
      78 XS1100E FIXING UP
      79 XS1100F PARTS BIKE
      79 XS1100SF NAKED BIKE
      80 XS1100SG FULL DRESS BIKE
      82 XJ IN THE ROUGH

Comment

Parts

I do have a seat for an 80 special that is in great shape as well as the grab bar and rear light assembly. As far as the wheels they are the standard straight style. The rear is a 16" I believe and tubeless. has a tire on it that does not appear to be rotted. I have the tool box for an 80 special and three of the signals and stalks a standard tank that had been cremed before a set of foam grips i have a small valve head that needs 2 valves they are bent but no other damage a stock xj exhaust one of the spin on oil filter adapters And I need to be home to look at the rest of the
        treasures. Hope I answered your questions.
        Ego Sum Meus Frater Custodis...

Comment

Working...
        X