Lots of parts for sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of parts for sale!!

Michael Cummings [mrclimited01@yahoo.com] asked me to post this contact him at the email given....he lives in Ohio so thats where the parts are (I assume). Thanks...Gary

As you know I still have Boxes of XS parts, oil pumps, electrics, and some other items, a frame and read tire, some tires and wheels, etc. probably $2K or more in parts.
    If you know of anyone who would want them, let me know, I will take like $300 to $500 for the whold 9 or 10 yards.
    Whoever would have to make arrangements to pick them up. They need to have their own boxes and/or they can have mine for the higher price of $500.00
    Let me know OK and/or maybe you can post this on the XS site for me.
    Thanks, Mike C
    PS, also selling the 1988 Venture with 17K on it, needs carb cleaned and will let go for $3K as it or $3.5 if I have to mess with it, ran perfect in Fall but let sit winter.

Michael Cummings [mrclimited01@yahoo.com]
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

hey gary ..

Looking for a 17 and 19 inch tubless wheels, 160 mph speedo for a 79SF, Grab rail for same (tublar), complete speedo cable, ??
    80G Mini-bagger
    VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
    79SF eventually dismantled for parts
    79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
    79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
    79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

You need to email Mike, I have no idea what he has left.
      Gary Granger
      Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
      2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Working...
      X