"Misc. Parts . . . $50.00 " -- Will Ship at Buyer's Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Misc. Parts . . . $50.00 " -- Will Ship at Buyer's Cost

Looks like I'm going to have to extend this package of miscellaneous parts / items to those of you around the country. Some of you will have seen my previous post where I was hoping some Minnesota XS collector would pick these up from my at my home so I wouldn't have to deal with shipping. Because that never happened, and I was able to move the fairing locally (which was the one item that was really holding me back from offering to ship before), I'm now going to try to sell the rest of this stuff in one package for $50.00 plus actual shipping. Here's the list:

2 K&L Fuel Petcock Rebuild Kits, Part No. 18 5100

2 brake caliper rebuild kits, Gen. Yamaha, 2G2-W0047-00

LeManns Pro Series Clutch Cable, K28-2543, OEM# 10M-26335-00

80 SG Parts List Microfiche Card, June 7, 1983, slightly used

81 LH Parts List Microfiche Card, Oct. 12, 1984, slightly used

The XS-XJ 1100 Shop Manual and Microfiche CD-ROM, Version 1999-03, created by one of the XS11 members. (I must have ordered this from the guy, and my sincerest apologies to him for not being able to remember his name.) It has a picture of an LG on one side of the jewel case and someone's Montana license plate "XS1VE" on the other.

SG Owner's Manual, 3J6-28199-10, excellent condition

Original Cycle Guide Road Test article and pics on SG from January 1980

LH rear brake pedal, used

XS Oil filter housing o-ring, Gen. Yamaha, 93211-19413

XS Oil filter housing o-ring and oil plug o-ring, knock-off brand

XS 4 fuses and 4 fuse holders (metal tabs for inside fuse box)

XS rear brake caliper hanging tool ("S" hook) for use when removing rear wheel

Original bracket to mount a Windjammer Vetter fairing. Holes match up with nuts on LH model frame and probably others.

Wiring harness for Windjammer Vetter fairing.

XJ550 turn signal rubber post

XJ550 Pro Series O-Ring Set for oil filter cap and oil plug

As you can imagine, the fairing bracket and the rear brake pedal have some heafty weight to them. If some buyer wants everything except those two items so the shipping on the rest of it is less, I still would like $50.00 plus shipping for everything but those two items. If the buyer wants to take the bracket and pedal as well (or one or the other), it's still $50.00 plus shipping for everything but expect the shipping to be higher because of the added weight. Once someone says they'll take all of this stuff, I'll box it up and check with the USPO to figure out actual shipping cost and arrange payment with the winning buyer.

Thanks for looking,

Mark
    Minnesota

Anybody want to make me an offer for this entire lot? No guarantees I'll take you up on the offer but you never know.

If no offers are forthcoming, can somebody with more recent knowledge on the topic than me, let me know either on this public board or via PM what the going rate for new brake caliper and petcock rebuild kits are, as well as any of the other parts I've got for sale. I thought my price for the entire lot was pretty fair but maybe I've farther off base than I thought.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

I think $50 + shipping is fair.
      I don;t need any of the parts and I'm currently unemployed or I'd buy them for spares.
      Pat Kelly
      <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
      1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
      2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
      1999 Suburban (The Ship)
      1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
      1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

I've decided to list the parts for sale individually. There's got to be some of you XS guys that could benefit from certain of these parts. Prices for each are listed after the item. Buyer has to pay actual shipping on top of listed price. The best deal, however, remains to be that the entire lot can be yours for $50.00 plus shipping.

2 K&L Fuel Petcock Rebuild Kits, Part No. 18 5100, $15.00 each

2 brake caliper rebuild kits, Gen. Yamaha, 2G2-W0047-00, $15.00 each

LeManns Pro Series Clutch Cable, K28-2543, OEM# 10M-26335-00, $5.00

80 SG Parts List Microfiche Card, June 7, 1983, slightly used, $3.00

81 LH Parts List Microfiche Card, Oct. 12, 1984, slightly used, $3.00

SG Owner's Manual, 3J6-28199-10, excellent condition, $10.00

The XS-XJ 1100 Shop Manual and Microfiche CD-ROM, Version 1999-03, created by one of the XS11 members. (I must have ordered this from the guy, and my sincerest apologies to him for not being able to remember his name.) It has a picture of an LG on one side of the jewel case and someone's Montana license plate "XS1VE" on the other. (This goes free to the first person who buys either both fiche cards or the SG Owner’s Manual.)

Original Cycle Guide Road Test article and pics on SG from January 1980. (This goes free to the person who buys the SG Owner’s Manual.)

LH rear brake pedal, used, $1.00

XS Oil filter housing o-ring, Gen. Yamaha, 93211-19413, XS Oil filter housing o-ring and oil plug o-ring, knock-off brand, and XJ550 Pro Series O-Ring Set for oil filter cap and oil plug, $1.00 for all three

XS 4 fuses and 4 fuse holders (metal tabs for inside fuse box), $1.00

XS rear brake caliper hanging tool ("S" hook) for use when removing rear wheel, $3.00

Original bracket to mount a Windjammer Vetter fairing. Holes match up with nuts on LH model frame and probably others. $10.00

Wiring harness for Windjammer Vetter fairing, $10.00

XJ550 turn signal rubber post, $1.00

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

SG Owners manual

bandit12 i will take the owners manual for the SG # 3j628199-10 for $10.00 and the free stuff that goes with it. Let me know how much for shipping and i will mail you a money order. Ship the cheapes way i am in no hurry.
          Thanks Tom
          82 XJ DAILY RIDE
          78 XS1100E FIXING UP
          79 XS1100F PARTS BIKE
          79 XS1100SF NAKED BIKE
          80 XS1100SG FULL DRESS BIKE
          82 XJ IN THE ROUGH

Comment

Cool Tom, the SG manual, CD and 80 SG article are yours. It can all go via snail U.S. mail. PM to me at mprivratsky@lindquist.com your mailing and email address and I'll email you back tomorrow with the total cost with postal shipping (w/o insurance unless you want it for some reason).

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Anybody interested in any of the rest of these parts. Have only sold the SG manual, CD and SG magazine article so far.

Thanks,

Mark
              Mpls, MN

Comment

parts

send ya a PM

mro

Comment

Working...
                X