xs1100 parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs1100 parts for sale

Good morning, I have put in a updated ad in the classified section of this site with a list of what parts I currently have for the xs1100. Please feel free to send me a PM or a e-mail to andreashweiss@yahoo.com with your part requests. I can let you know if I have the item you want. Remember I only have used parts,no new stuff, please use the PM or e-mail as I do not usually look at this thread. thanx andreas

Just an update, 1980 special arrived in shop.Being parted. Already spoken for is gas tank,frame,brake rotors,exhaust,sidecover lock,helmet lock,left/right handlebar controls,rear caliper. Bike has the king queen/seat with sissybar only no pad or rack.Engine has approx 42,000 miles turns over cylinder jugs right side missing some cooling fins, nice uncut wiring harness, chrome is average,andreas

Comment

PPV,
      I'm in need of the filler cover and screws.
      It a chrome tub that site between the fuel cap and the tank.

Please let me know if you can help out.

Thank you,

Jes

Comment

another update,

Tore down the motor today,Motor is a 4ro (1981) cylinder head has 4 bent intake valves,the cosmetic condition of the cylinder head is excellent no busted fins,nice condition ,prepared to use this one as a parts cylinder head if anyone needs cams,or l valves (exhaust) etc. The cylinder jugs are a real bonus pistons and rings are excellent and jugs have bigger sleeves.each sleeve has .16 marked on them. If anyone wants to go to a bigger cc let me know. Cosmetic condition of engine sidecovers is excellent alum is in pretty good shape. Pickup coils are nice as well. Suspect the trans had the second gear problem as well. Most likely (PO)adjusted cam chain incorrectly to bend the valves.

Comment

Working...
        X