Miscellaneous items in Minneapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miscellaneous items in Minneapolis

I've got a number of items left over from an LH and SG that I had a few years back. I need to clean these out. Following is a list of the parts. At this time I only want to try and sell this stuff locally so I don't have to mess around with any shipping. I'd also like to sell it all to one guy to make this as easy as possible. If the buyer wants to resell any of it thereafter, he's obviously free to do that. I'm pretty sure the buyer could resell pieces of it and probably recoup all of what he pays me for the entire lot. So, if there's some XS11 guy in the Twin Cities who's willing to take all of this off of my hands in one package, which includes meeting me somewhere in the Twin Cities to do the deal or coming to my house to pick the stuff up, I'll sell the entire lot to him or her for $75.00. That's right--this can all be yours for $75.00. All parts are brand new and in original, unopened packaging, unless otherwise stated.

2 K&L Fuel Petcock Rebuild Kits, Part No. 18 5100

2 brake caliper rebuild kits, Gen. Yamaha, 2G2-W0047-00

LeManns Pro Series Clutch Cable, K28-2543, OEM# 10M-26335-00

80 SG Parts List Microfiche Card, June 7, 1983, slightly used

81 LH Parts List Microfiche Card, Oct. 12, 1984, slightly used

The XS-XJ 1100 Shop Manual and Microfiche CD-ROM, Version 1999-03, created by one of the XS11 members. (I must have ordered this from the guy, and my sincerest apologies to him for not being able to remember his name.) It has a picture of an LG on one side of the jewel case and someone's Montana license plate "XS1VE" on the other.

SG Owner's Manual, 3J6-28199-10, excellent condition

Original Cycle Guide Road Test article and pics on SG from January 1980

LH rear brake pedal, used

XS Oil filter housing o-ring, Gen. Yamaha, 93211-19413

XS Oil filter housing o-ring and oil plug o-ring, knock-off brand

XS 4 fuses and 4 fuse holders (metal tabs for inside fuse box)

XS rear brake caliper hanging tool ("S" hook) for use when removing rear wheel

Windjammer "Rooster" model with gold trim. Was bought new with LH in 1981-82. Never was downed. In excellent shape.

Original bracket to mount Windjammer. Holes match up with nuts on LH model.

XJ550 turn signal rubber post

XJ550 Pro Series O-Ring Set for oil filter cap and oil plug

If you live in the Twin Cities, know an XS11 guy who lives here, or are close enough to think it's worth your while to drive here to pick this stuff up, please email me at mprivratsky@lindquist.com. Once again, I first want to test the waters to see if some local guy will take the entire lot from me in one purchase. If I don't get any bites on the entire package, I'll have to change my plan later.

Thanks,

Mark

Upon removing the Vetter fairing from the closet to take some pics of it, I realized it's the "Nightstalker" model. it's not a "Rooster." I also realized that when I removed it from my bike years ago, I shoved into its locking compartment the wiring harness, that fancy little black plastic draw-stringed bag that you can wrap the bike's headlight wiring into when mounting the fairing, and all of the bolts for mounting. This stuff goes with the thing, all still for only $75.00. Anybody XS11 owners live or know somebody in the Minneapolis area who could jump on this stuff?????? I really want to see it all go to someone who appreciates these great bikes.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

good deal

I am not in the area but that sounds like a super area I would jump on it but you should get a response from someone close to you.

Regars, Tonio
      tonio
      81 xs eleven special

Comment

parts

If you still have the parts, drop me a line and i will set up a time to drive from mankato
        If you spend to much time with me at work. then park it and cab it!!!

Comment

Although 5 separate guys contacted me -- 4 of which said they were interested and two of which lead me to believe they were going to do the deal -- not one followed through and took me up on this. Man do I hate trying to sell stuff over the web.

Regardless, I still need to get rid of these, all in one package/lot.

So, the price is lowered to $50.00 for everything. It all needs to be picked up from my home in northern Twin Cities area this weekend if possible.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

Hello. Have you sold those parts? I am in Iowa and would be there the next weekend you are available. Thanks for your time.
            '79 SF Special (deer hunter special)
            '79 SF Special Full Dress (restoring)
            '80 SG Standard

Comment

If you decide you want to ship it to Michigan I'll buy it.
              I hate signatures. Too many cars and Bikes to list here.

Comment

Originally posted by techmgnt
                Hello. Have you sold those parts? I am in Iowa and would be there the next weekend you are available. Thanks for your time.
                AND

Originally posted by Dsxs11
                If you decide you want to ship it to Michigan I'll buy it.

Techmgnt and Dsxs11,

Thanks for your interest. Because the forum won't allow classifieds to be deleted and I couldn't figure out how to edit the title in this particular classified to reflect the change in circumstances, I reposted the items for individual sale under another thread a few weeks back. Nonetheless, here's where things stand now.

I've got the remaining parts/items for sale at the prices listed behind each.

2 K&L Fuel Petcock Rebuild Kits, Part No. 18 5100, $15.00 each

2 brake caliper rebuild kits, Gen. Yamaha, 2G2-W0047-00, $15.00 each

LeManns Pro Series Clutch Cable, K28-2543, OEM# 10M-26335-00, $5.00

80 SG Parts List Microfiche Card, June 7, 1983, slightly used, $3.00

81 LH Parts List Microfiche Card, Oct. 12, 1984, slightly used, $3.00

LH rear brake pedal, used, $1.00

XS Oil filter housing o-ring, Gen. Yamaha, 93211-19413, XS Oil filter housing o-ring and oil plug o-ring, knock-off brand, and XJ550 Pro Series O-Ring Set for oil filter cap and oil plug, $1.00 for all three

XS 4 fuses and 4 fuse holders (metal tabs for inside fuse box), $1.00

XS rear brake caliper hanging tool ("S" hook) for use when removing rear wheel, $3.00

Original bracket to mount a Windjammer Vetter fairing. Holes match up with nuts on LH model frame and probably others. $10.00

Wiring harness for Windjammer Vetter fairing, $10.00

XJ550 turn signal rubber post, $1.00

I think the total of the above individual prices is $98.00. If one of you want this stuff, you can have it all for $40.00 plus shipping. Techmgnt, you were first to post so you get first dibs. If you don't take it all for $40 plus shipping, then Dsxs11 can have it.

Thanks for your interest,

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X