1979 XS1100SF For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 XS1100SF For Sale

I just picked up a 1979 XS1100SF rolling chassis with a whole bunch of additional parts in Tempe. Supposedly it was a strong running bike when parked. Many/Most of the rubber bits are degraded from time. I know the previous owner and am still in contact. If you know anyone who might want or need this project, hit me up. I do have fond recollection of these bikes from 1980 (the year I graduated HS), but I'm up to my ears in projects already! The bike doesn't appear to have been down. Supposedly all the pieces are here. I will get it back in running order and get a titled frame (eventually), but I'd rather hook up a fellow enthusiast and get another one of these old school sleepers on the road sooner!

Let me know,
    Dan

Hmmm...... (  ゚ ,_ゝ゚)

Got's my own 79 Special and not looking fOaR a second full fledged runner to add to some sorta "collection." (゜-゜)

BUT.... key to keeping mine on the road and enjoying the SuperBike Experience? PARTS! ヽ(•‿•)ノ

Imma in Tucson.... with a truck.(~Д~)

Pictures? (◎_◎)

Sigh.... I long fOar the days when Andreas Weiss made getting parts so convenient/EZ.....( •́ ⍨ •̀)

Comment

Current pics of my "Rolling Chassis" with many parts. Previous owner said the carbs were jetted to the Kerker 4 into 1 header and it ran strong when parked. What you see is what I have. Located in North Phoenix.

Comment

'Lo FastDan,

PM sent. (^_^)

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X