1980 XS1100S with a LOT of extra replacement parts $2000 firm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 XS1100S with a LOT of extra replacement parts $2000 firm

I am looking for a person who loves these bikes. I bought this one back in 2005. It was garage stored and only had 5k miles on it.

I found another one that was the same make and model and disassembled it for spare parts. I modified the rear end to an 850 to get the taller gears and easier ride. I still have the original if you wanted to convert it back. I made every recommended mod to this baby (fork springs, fork stabilizer, stainless steel brake lines, ignition coils, better rear shocks, new seat cover, stainless steel cover bolts. I recently rebuilt the carbs. I haven't ridden it for 5 years and have kept it protected, either with a good cover or in storage.

I have a bunch of spare parts a tall windscreen, clutch disks, universal joint, a full set of bearings for the wheels, a spare set of carburetors I used for spare parts, A whole can of ALL the hardware from the bike I used for parts. I have a 1978 gas tank and the seat pan that I was intending to use to improve this bike.

I have probably left some out but as you can tell it is a lot of stuff and it can be all yours for 2000 dollars. I won't deliver, you will need to come to San Antonio to pick ALL of it up. Any questions please direct them here.

Meteor3178
    1980 XS1100SG
    My mods:
    SS Brake Lines
    Takt fork brace
    Goldwing handlebars
    Progressive fork springs & shocks
    Blade fuses and fuseholder
    850 Final drive
    Vetter Trunk
    "the meteor lit up the highways"
Working...