Clear All

• 1980 Yamaha XS1100 Cafe Custom

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/68329837

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220619_111002.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	869216

This bike started out as a 1980 Yamaha XS1100 Special then customized in a cafe racer style. Sale will include extra parts & tools (Lithium battery maintainer/charger, valve shims and tool, carb jets, vacuum balance gauges, universal digital gauge kit, original tank & more). Electronics and battery relocated to give the bike an open look, air box deleted now using pod filters, handmade custom seat and rear section (all steel), tank replaced with the base XS11 version and customized, straight pipe headers only exhaust.

This has been a project bike for me and I am ready to move on to new projects. It has VERY LOUD exhaust, if this isn't your thing or you're not willing to add mufflers this won’t be for you. It needs a good home and more attention than I have been able to give it lately.

Price is $3,500 firm

-Tom
    Salt Lake City, UT
    -Tom
    '80 Cafe

www.facebook.com/stockisforsquares/

Nice build! Tell you what, a couple of 9" internal glasspack baffles ($10 ea on eBay) will do quite well at quieting things down and you'll never see them.
    1980 XS1100G

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post
      Nice build! Tell you what, a couple of 9" internal glasspack baffles ($10 ea on eBay) will do quite well at quieting things down and you'll never see them.
      Thx. Great tip.... for the next guy
      -Tom
      '80 Cafe

www.facebook.com/stockisforsquares/

Comment

Working...
      X