Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 XS 1100 MNS + Vetter Setup

Hey all,

I'm new here and joined as I received a 1979 XS 1100 MNS in a deal but I know nothing about it. It's bigger than anything I have ever ridden and I've decided to pass it on, I'm happy with my 550F Honda.

It ran before it sat for a year, PO delivered to a local guy to get going again with a carb clean and all he did was disassemble and lose the bottom half of the carbs. Top half of carb comes with bike.

Full Vetter Windjammer and hard luggage panniers included with what should be a runner once a new carb is sourced. Has latex house paint over spray but tank is dent free, over spray should come free with some goof off.

$1000 to you all, luggage and racks plus a bike. Picture in the link more to come. Located in Wichita KS, PM for contact info. Thanks!

Originally posted by Ratchet View Post
    Hey all,

I'm new here and joined as I received a 1979 XS 1100 MNS in a deal but I know nothing about it. It's bigger than anything I have ever ridden and I've decided to pass it on, I'm happy with my 550F Honda.

It ran before it sat for a year, PO delivered to a local guy to get going again with a carb clean and all he did was disassemble and lose the bottom half of the carbs. Top half of carb comes with bike.

Full Vetter Windjammer and hard luggage panniers included with what should be a runner once a new carb is sourced. Has latex house paint over spray but tank is dent free, over spray should come free with some goof off.

$1000 to you all, luggage and racks plus a bike. Picture in the link more to come. Located in Wichita KS, PM for contact info. Thanks!
    The bike you have is not a MNS. Look for the vin number and post so that folks will know what you actually have. Is it running or not? If not then $1000 is too much.
    2 - 80 LGs bought one new
    81 LH
    02 FXSTB Nighttrain
    22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
    Jim

Comment

Working...
    X