Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got to clear out 2 3/4 79 xs11 specials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to clear out 2 3/4 79 xs11 specials.

HI all, been awol for some time, and the other half has had a serious health issue return, so I think it's time to say I won't get the xs's back on the road.

I have 2 xs11's that used to run, but it's been years, and a parts bike I was given. One bike is titled matching eng and frame, the other is titled to the motor. the 3rd Is matching eng and frame, I have the old owners information somewhere but never got his signature to sign it over (he wasn't who gave it to me). I have some other misc parts as I was going to get em going but its just not going to work. I dont have pics yet , Im in the Seattle area, but would be happy to let it all go for someone that could use it $500 for the lot. These are getting rare enough i would hate someone to just scrap em. even know it would be easier.

Thanks
    Jeff

Greetings Jdwags1. I'm an original owner of a 1978 XS1100E. Unfortunately it was severely damaged in the Hurricane Harvey flood of 2017. I recently rebuilt the engine and am gradually restoring the bike. I need some parts like the TCI unit, an exhaust system, and the front & rear brake master cylinders. Would you be willing to sell yours?

rglanvil

Comment

Working...
    X