1981 XS1100H Venturer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 XS1100H Venturer Project

I have a Venturer that I picked up last year if anyone is interested in a restoration project. Near Rochester, NY. Was last inspected in 2013. Seller was the 2nd owner, had it for 20 years, last rode it 2 years ago, 17,600 on the clock with clear title. Bike is complete but certainly needs work to restore it to its former glory. I currently have an LG, an H, and an XJ in various stages of completion, don't really need another project. PM me if you have real interest so I can get photos to you. Thanks - Billy
    Billy

1982 XJ1100, Ceramic Coated Headers, Raptor ACCT, Barnett Clutch Springs, Dremmel Fix, TC's Fuse Block, De-Linked S/S Brake Lines, 850 Final Drive, Yahman's YICS Eliminator, Pods, stock jets

WIshin I was closer

Hey Billyrok,,,,wish I was closer, unless you are making a trip out west to Calif.,,,I have one venturer,,and wishing I had another as they are great all around xs's. Good luck,,somebody will get a nice project bike, hope it gets restored to its former glory...........Mike in Sun DIego
    mike
    1982 xj1100 maxim
    1981 venture bagger
    1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
    1959 wife

Comment

Working...
    X