81 Special dresser for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 81 Special dresser for sale

Looking for a reliable bike well here it is. I am selling because it got vandalized cosmetic,scratches no dents runs wells. I am located in Lansdale,PA If interested please call 267-414-7408 or email me at jhcox403@hotmail.com

Wow!....nicely done, and someone even added the yellow chain-loc and holder, amongst other 'farkles'! See it still has the instrument shield on also.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Hey Hammer...nice tourer...a shame you have to sell because of a couple a-holes...a nice ride ...what are you asking for it?
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Hammer,

That looks very sharp!

I, too, am curious about your asking price ... ?

GLWS!
        Marco

Current bikes:
        1979 Yamaha XS Eleven Special (SF)
        1979 Honda CBX
        2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Rest in Peace, Don Glardon (DGXSER) 1966-2014
        WE MISS YOU, DON

Comment

Price

make reasonable offer will consider all offers

Comment

I see lots of goodies added...like the TKAT fork brace and the drilled brake rotors...looks like Yamaha Touring Pkg with a Pacifico fairing...Sound System...2 point engine guards with folding hwy pegs. Hard bags and fairing have extra lights or reflectors...interesting placement of rear turn signals too...only the scratches on the tank and what appear to be scuff marks on the windscreen...are the only minor defects...This is really a very decent ride and I wouldnt let it go too cheap...
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
              I see lots of goodies added...like the TKAT fork brace and the drilled brake rotors...looks like Yamaha Touring Pkg with a Pacifico fairing...Sound System...2 point engine guards with folding hwy pegs. Hard bags and fairing have extra lights or reflectors...interesting placement of rear turn signals too...only the scratches on the tank and what appear to be scuff marks on the windscreen...are the only minor defects...This is really a very decent ride and I wouldnt let it go too cheap...
              .....and to add, even though I dislike the Specials 'wierd-harold' front brakes, and didn't already have the Bentley, I'd OWN this scoot, period!....I'd wouldn't even hesitate to 'fly'n'ride'.
              81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

If anyone wants a visual on the bike I am in that area for work at least 3 times a week.
                82 XJ1100J
                81 Venturer
                Newly acquired Aches N Pains collection

Comment

Working...
                X