1982 xj1100j for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 xj1100j for sale

XJ1100J, ruby red, 22,810 miles, less than 100 miles on tires, new brake pads - front and rear, Mustang lamb’s wool seat cover, updated fuse block, shop manual, owners’ manual. Yamaha accessories on bike: luggage rack, adjustable backrest, X-1 fairing (black), fairing lowers (Ruby red), hard saddle bags, trunk (Krauser). Additional NOS Yamaha parts and accessories currently not on the bike: luggage rack, adjustable backrest, exhaust pipe w/ 'Y' collector (outside left), exhaust pipe w/ 'Y' collector (outside right), X-1 fairing windshield (2), gauge cover, mirror, air filter. I am the original owner and purchased the bike out of the crate in May 1984. Runs rough and needs tune up or carburetor cleaning. I am located in West Allis, WI. $1,599.00 cash.

Pictures on Photobucket: http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/gundi9/library/

I hope someone gets this that's worthy of such a rare offering. From 1984 to 2015 with 1 caretaker in between.WOW.
    79SF
    XJ11
    78E

Comment

Originally posted by SFerinTEXAS View Post
      I hope someone gets this that's worthy of such a rare offering. From 1984 to 2015 with 1 caretaker in between.WOW.
      ......and with the extremely rare Yammy Accessory XJ tour 'pac' to boot.
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

That's sweet
        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
        1981 LH

Comment

Originally posted by gundi View Post
          XJ1100J, ruby red, 22,810 miles ... I am the original owner and purchased the bike out of the crate in May 1984.
          Very nice, gundi ...

Good luck with the sale!
          Marco

Current bikes:
          1979 Yamaha XS Eleven Special (SF)
          1979 Honda CBX
          2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Rest in Peace, Don Glardon (DGXSER) 1966-2014
          WE MISS YOU, DON

Comment

I wish my XJ was that nice! It sounds like a great asking price for a really nice bike with some rare features!

Best of luck to you on your sale!
            82J · 81SH · 79SF Fire Damage · 78E · 79F Parts Bike · 04 Buell Blast
            Website/Blog

Comment

Rare Bird...

1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
              X