79 sf 800 N.F.,N.Y.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 sf 800 N.F.,N.Y.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/mcy/4865722821.html. needs a little loving, I can't. Ask least some feed back, I tried selling last year , I can't seem to get the float height right and I keep fouling out the plug's ,atleast that's what I'm thinking. Please someone buy this from me.
    79 XS 1100 SF, Niagara Falls, New York 14305

This is one I would not mind putting back to original How many miles on the bike? I am about 7 hours south. I am doing a road trip to Florida with the venturer and will not be returning until first week of April. PM me if you still have it after the 5th of April I have boxes of 79 parts from Aches n Pains it would be great to use them Any other info on the bike have you ever had it on the road?
    Last edited by Eastcoaster; 03-15-2015, 06:05 AM.
    82 XJ1100J
    81 Venturer
    Newly acquired Aches N Pains collection

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoaster View Post
      This is one I would not mind putting back to original How many miles on the bike? I am about 7 hours south. I am doing a road trip to Florida with the venturer and will not be returning until first week of April. PM me if you still have it after the 5th of April I have boxes of 79 parts from Aches n Pains it would be great to use them Any other info on the bike have you ever had it on the road?
      Had it on the road for 4 yrs now but after my last back fusion,(Half of my back is now locked down with rods!!) I fear my riding days are done. I'm on the 3rd set of gauge's so I don't have a clue on the mile's. I fixed the wire's on the left side, but I'm sure some one could have done a better job. I had the carbs rebuilt with new oem part's yet came short of getting them fine tuned, float height is a pain.!! I bought a vac set for synchin, yet again I'm sure there is a better person to get them right. Every year after winter, I have to clean the brake piston's to free them up, My real problem is I'm on a fixed income trying to raise some kids, whom are always needing "stuff" If I had a barn I would throw this xs in it !! She's a strong ride, second gear was fine when I parked it for the winter. The exhaust is not oem nor seat or the handle bar. Sissy bar is off a 750 vargo I think.

Comment

I just put the battery in, hit the start and she fired right up.

Comment

sold

sold the xs 1100

Comment

Working...
          X