Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 MNS for sale in Everett

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mpo/4918303449.html

I emailed the guy and told him fleabay might get him more coin. Wish I had the space. Anyone in the Western Washington area looking for a parts bike or potentially easy restoration might want to check this out.
    1990 Ninja ZX-10. It's the Silver Surfer. HI-YA!!

2006 Yamaha XT-225. Yep, I take it on the interstate. It's Blue Butt.

1982 Toyota 4x4. 22R Cammed, 38/38, 2" pipe, 20R head with OS valves, performance grind and other fun stuff. It's Blue RASPberry.

1969 Ford F-250 Camper Special resto project. 390 RV cam, Demon carb, Sanderson headers, 2 and a quarter pipes with Magnaflow mufflers. It's Blue Jay.

MNS Seattle Craigslist

This is a really, really good price on any MNS. Exhaust alone are worth the asking price. If anybody is looking to own or flip one, this could be it. Even with shipping to the east coast, this is a DEAL. I am very tempted, but have no space. http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mpo/4918303449.html

1981 XS1100H Venturer
    K&N Air Filter
    ACCT
    Custom Paint by Deitz
    Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
    Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    EBC Front Rotors
    Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment

Thats a great find... I have the space and just enough cash but the shipping would kill it...i know if this was anywhere in the southeast it'd be sold by now...
      Last edited by madmax-im; 03-05-2015, 07:24 PM.
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

That's for sure it was east of the Mississippi I would be on it in a second
        82 XJ1100J
        81 Venturer
        Newly acquired Aches N Pains collection

Comment

Still up. My first thought is I wonder if this is legit. There are a ton of scams in this area. Most of them are pretty clear-cut but I emailed this guy a very nice email telling him to look around a bit before letting it go so cheap and he never responded. My red flag is feeling a gentle breeze but it could be paranoia.
          1990 Ninja ZX-10. It's the Silver Surfer. HI-YA!!

2006 Yamaha XT-225. Yep, I take it on the interstate. It's Blue Butt.

1982 Toyota 4x4. 22R Cammed, 38/38, 2" pipe, 20R head with OS valves, performance grind and other fun stuff. It's Blue RASPberry.

1969 Ford F-250 Camper Special resto project. 390 RV cam, Demon carb, Sanderson headers, 2 and a quarter pipes with Magnaflow mufflers. It's Blue Jay.

Comment

Working...
          X