Custom Paint by Deitz
    Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
    Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    EBC Front Rotors
    Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

...debadged tank and side covers are the only negatives...actually the closer you look the more it needs cosmetically...all the clear coat is yellowed and peeling...the engine needs a good clean and repaint...sold through a dealership...bike should be $800-$900 tops
    Last edited by madmax-im; 01-03-2015, 12:20 PM.
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I never realized how closely the XJ resembles the V-Max, unless those handlebars are not stock?
      1979 XS1100F
      2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by IanDMacDonald View Post
        I never realized how closely the XJ resembles the V-Max, unless those handlebars are not stock?
        The XJ's and later have adjustable bars, XV Venture's,etc..
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
        X