Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '80 SG for sale (and the parts E)

Hey all,
    I've finally decided that I need to let go of this one. I bought it as a project bike 7 years ago and all I've done to it is move it around the garage. She's a beauty and deserves to be loved and back on the road. I sold the back rest, so that's not there anymore. I don't recall exact mileage, it's somewhere in the high teens thousands. I want to say ~17k miles.

The side covers and carbs are all there, just in a box. She comes with 4 carb rebuild kits. Asking $500. Does that sound like a fair price? I can get more specific pics if you want. Any questions, I'm happy to answer to the best of my ability. Located in Gaylord, MI.

If anyone's interested in a parts '78 E, I've got one of those too. Make an offer.

-Do what makes you happy.

'79 Honda CB 750 K (2)
    '78 XS 11 E - "Rhona"
    ...and a 2nd E, for the goodies on it.

got potential

Eric, I would love to get it up and running, got 2 already. 79sf and 80 sg that are fully done . I need a project for the winter. I live in Clarkston Mi and I just cant get up to Gaylord anytime soon. Does the motor spin ?
    79 1100 SF Carmine Red stock
    85 Honda v65 Magna
    70 Yamaha HS1 90cc twin Californian Orange
    02 Road King (retirement gift)
    First bike-s 2-1967 Yamaha YM2C Big Bear Scramblers

Comment

Yeah, engine rotates freely. I've only hand rotated it. I haven't tried hooking up a battery and hitting the start button though.
      -Do what makes you happy.

'79 Honda CB 750 K (2)
      '78 XS 11 E - "Rhona"
      ...and a 2nd E, for the goodies on it.

Comment

Working...
      X