1979 XS11 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 XS11 For Sale

This bike was given to me by a good friend about 9 years ago. He bought it new in Chicago and rode it across the country several times until he parked it in his garage in Denver in 1982 to take up golf (Go Figure!). I don't think it has run since then. It's always been stored inside except for about 3 years in the nineties when it was covered under a porch. It appears to be very complete and original including the Yamaha fairing. The mufflers are rusted away. I still have the headers. It has a luggage rack but no bags. I have the title, original sales slip, and Owners Manual. The tank is rusty inside and the calipers are frozen. The engine turns over and appears clean inside. I expect it would be a perfect resto project or parts donor and it deserves a good home. I'm asking $850.00 and would like to see a fan of the marque have it. I'm located in Northern Illinois and I don't have the means to ship the bike.
    I have posted photos at: http://s42.photobucket.com/user/jhsbultaco/profile/
    jhstockman@comcast.net
    79 XS11 for sale

jhs,
    Your bike is a 1980 XS1100G. A little effort and elbow grease should someone a nice bike.

Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Thanks Marty. I appreciate the correction and your opinion.
      79 XS11 for sale

Comment

Working...
      X