Wanting to see if there is interest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to see if there is interest.

For sale: 1980 XS1100LG MNS. Total miles on bike are 43,689. It has straight bars on it, 160 MPH speedo, 1500 miles on front tire, 4295 on rear tire. Oil changed at 50020. Has a front fork brace, and a spin on oil filter adapter. Automatic chain tensioner mod, Honda coil mod. I have a new front master cyl. kit, clutch lever, new volar pads, that i didn't care for. I do have the stock oil filter housing, speedo,and the octopus. There are some used parts including two sets of pickups, Std. forks, Std triple tree, and misc. the headlight ears, timing, and alt covers are rough. The rear rack is rough. It has a salvage title, because of the front accident it had at 10,000 miles. I have on order a new cam cover gasket, and half moon end seals. I plan on running the valves again, and going through the carbs again. If someone is interested, and want it before i do this, then they could have it for $800.00, after the work is done, then it is $1100.00. It does run well, but still stumbles at 7000 Rpm.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s856.photobucket.com/user/chvbob/embed/slideshow/XS1100LG%20sale"></iframe>
    1980 XS1100LG Midnight
    1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
    A quick death and an easy one.
    A pretty girl and an honest one.
    A cold beer and another one!

For Sale

Pictures of the bike will help your cause a lot.

MP
    1981 XS1100H Venturer
    K&N Air Filter
    ACCT
    Custom Paint by Deitz
    Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
    Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
    Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
    Stebel Nautilus Horn
    EBC Front Rotors
    Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment

Try this...
      http://s856.photobucket.com/user/chv...S1100LG%20sale
      '79 XS11 F
      Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
      Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
      GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

If I wasn't 2000 miles away I would be quite interested.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Thanks for the help on the link.
          1980 XS1100LG Midnight

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Comment

For sale: 1980 XS1100LG MNS. Total miles on bike are 43,689.
            Oil changed at 50020.
            Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
            Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
            and SOXS
            2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

Originally posted by hamjam View Post
              Oil changed at 50020.
              I saw that too. My guess is the 160 mph speedo he installed has more miles than the bike.
              '79 XS11 F
              Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
              Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
              GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Originally posted by hamjam View Post
                Oil changed at 50020.
                yeah...what he said...
                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Yes, the 160 mph does have more miles on it. Just wanted you to know that i had just changed the oil recently. If there is not enough interest, i will start parting it out.
                  1980 XS1100LG Midnight

Comment

Working...
                  X