every bike has a price !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every bike has a price !!!

Its the end of the summer , I'm out of money and time ! , and I have to many project bikes. I'm thinking about getting rid of a few of my Bikes .
    On the chopping block , I'm looking for fair offers , I have a good looking xs1100 , 1979 , not original paint, but looks very nice, Its color is a flat or semi gloss/satin black with blue rims , Yamaha fairing loaded with a quite loud sound system , motor is polished , paint is in great shape, runs well !!! , has a good looking (like new) king/queen seat installed. Now for the bad ,,, it needs the gears ground , 1st, and second , the frame is without a title, but I have a bill of sale, and will be glad to give you another from myself as well. This bike was assembled by one of your members , He did a (Phucking Great job), when I went to look at this bike I was so (Wowed) that I had to buy it, silly me , no matter what I do it is just to big, and to pretty for me !!! , I can't ride it . I really want it to go to someone who will finish it,

Oh God ,, another bike with out a title ..... not so fast !

Here's whats for sale :, the above bike as a parts bike , A titled frame , in my name , You also get the hard bags with chrome bars, sissy bar with back pad, it will also hold a trunk box I'm sure, A extra motor (including the ign. box) that the tranny is bad in, the missing front fender that is in good shape . I was told this bike won awards at Qaucker state and lub. This is not a junk bike. its not to late to make it original , If I don't sell it , then I will build it during the winter, and at the start of the season 2014. it will be a fully titled bike, with ground gears , painted hard bags , and listed on ebay and sold for probly 2k or more.

I'm offering this bike for 1300.00 no less, sorry ! ,, but I think if you seen it you would understand. I have found minor evidence of rust, not very much. I hope someone can finish this bike , As I said,, Its is just to big for me , and I have to many other projects going .

I will take and send some picture's to interested buyers , This bike is to nice for me to turn it into a science fair project , I'd rather send it away to someone who can do it right , Oh , and the sound is drivin by a Ipod, i'll include that to, If you come with a small truck to haul the parts that's fine, as I said it is running, and it doe's have balls ,, any takers ?

I reserve the right to delete this post if I change my mind , I know its easy money to fix it , But I have a ill family member that I'm taking care of , It is a lot of bike for the money !!!
    79XS1100 for sale;
    79XS1100 THE BIG AND UGLY;
    78 XS750 TRIPLE Project;
    78 XS650 XS6 Drivable Project;
    82 XJ750 Inline 4 Project;
    02 Suzuki LT-F250 4 Wheeler;
    88 Harley xl1200 sporty;
    83 Virago XV5 My Daughter's;

Some pics would be a good idea.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

pic's ,,

If anyone would like some pictures , just pm me a email address and I will send some pics , Later on this week after the dust settles I will be making a picture hosting account or something , but for now I'm a little busy with a family member. Thank you for your patients and intrest , by the way , what web site is it we use to post pictures ?,, thanks in advance , and by the way , I will be keeping my other 1100 ( as a dirty little science project ) .
      79XS1100 for sale;
      78 XS750 TRIPLE Project;
      88 Harley xl1200 sporty;

Comment

PHOTOBUCKET
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Pix

How about showing us what it looks like. Pictures please.

Thanks, MP
          1981 XS1100H Venturer
          K&N Air Filter
          ACCT
          Custom Paint by Deitz
          Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
          Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
          Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
          Stebel Nautilus Horn
          EBC Front Rotors
          Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike

Comment

Photos

Ok , I was in a hurry , so I'm not sure which link works ,

http://s541.photobucket.com/user/MRM...amaha%20XS1100

Its a 1978 or 79 , sorry for the confusion , I will look harder to be better about what I'm listing after I get my Mom settled in today and she's comfortable.
            Last edited by Bruceifer; 08-26-2013, 08:45 AM. Reason: corrections
            79XS1100 for sale;
            78 XS750 TRIPLE Project;
            88 Harley xl1200 sporty;

Comment

Img codes...................
              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

hope that's what you wanted ,Bruce
                79XS1100 for sale;
                78 XS750 TRIPLE Project;
                88 Harley xl1200 sporty;

Comment

A Pacifico setup....
                  Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

So what do you think ? , I think I'm very fair on the price ,,, and it looks better in person , did you see all the acorn nuts on the motor are that blue trim color too !!!
                    79XS1100 for sale;
                    78 XS750 TRIPLE Project;
                    88 Harley xl1200 sporty;

Comment

Two HUGE selling points for both of your bikes is that they have original exhaust. The painted nuts will not attract many, any buyer will pull those off and strip them down. The fairings look okay. So, $1300 for both certainly sounds like a bargain!
                      1979 XS1100F
                      2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

It is only 1 bike, with a extra frame , and a extra motor , and some other parts , not really 2 bikes. The black bike is the picture of what it looks like today , the brownish colored 1 is before it got painted black, but I have the left over parts that are the original color ,,, and it could be made to look like that again or close to it , but it only has a bill of sale. you also get a other frame , with clear Ohio title, it is in my name. The bill of sale (states the vin number for the rideable frame, and engine ( it is the spare engine, mostly complete, and includes the Igniter box ) the bill of sale also states the vin number on the motor it self that is installed on the rideable frame.
                        The Man who built this bike did a " really good job" !!!, its a nice bike , I can drive it , but its just to tall , and ( really it is to pretty for me ) ,, Because my life has gotten to busy , I am considering letting it go , if I keep it , I will rebuild it , finish the saddle bags , and relist it with a much higher price , and on ebay to ,, But rather than messing it up , I'm offering it here to The people who have real Love for it , at a price where I won't suffer the expenses of it. That way I only have 2 or 3 projects left,
                        79XS1100 for sale;
                        78 XS750 TRIPLE Project;
                        88 Harley xl1200 sporty;

Comment

Working...
                        X