1980 xs11@ sidecar for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 xs11@ sidecar for sale

hi all! i have a 1980 xs1100 with 66,00 org km,s on it and a new side car installed last year health and finances force me to sell the bike i,m asking 6,000 oh kijiji up here in Ontario i would reduce that for any member bike is in great shape needs nothing except maybe a new battery next year sidecar outfit cost me 5500 2 seasons ago ,, its a sad day but its needed to be done ,, thank you for reading ,,and as always ride safe slow mo!
    The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
    moemcnally@hotmail.com
    i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Holy sheep ****!!! I could buy 11 of my bikes!lol I never seen your bike before slow mo but did you say $5500? I would like to find a bike with a sidecar. I know I see you on here all the time so I am sure your bike is in tip top.
    Jeff
    77 XS750 2D completely stock
    79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

Slow Mo, Say it aint So! Are you totally giving up on riding, or just thining the herd a bit?
      I think that is a decent asking price for a very well kept XS11 with a side car.
      Careful, Fred may come snatch it up from you.
      You know how much he loves them chick magnets/beer haulers.

If you are no longer riding, please stop back in on the forum from time to time to visit.
      Hi, my name is George & I'm a twisty addict!

80G (Green paint(PO idea))
      The Green Monster
      K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, '81 oil cooler, TC's homemade 4-2 w/Mac Mufflers, Raptor 660 ACCT
      Got him in '04.
      bald tire & borrowing parts

80SG (Black w/red emblems & calipers)
      Scarlet
      K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, WJ5, Shoei bags, Raptor 660 ACCT.
      Got her in '11
      Ready for the twisties!

81H (previously CPMaynard's)
      Hugo
      Full Venturer, Indigo Blue with B/W painted tank.
      Cold weather ride

Comment

Originally posted by jjz28 View Post
        Holy sheep ****!!! I could buy 11 of my bikes!lol I never seen your bike before slow mo but did you say $5500? I would like to find a bike with a sidecar. I know I see you on here all the time so I am sure your bike is in tip top.
        hi jjjz28 the hack cost 3200 and was professionally installed by OVC up here in Ontario for 1800 plus tax so 5500 south of the border you seem to have cheaper prices on everything the average house up here is 3 hundred thou and up!!
        The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
        moemcnally@hotmail.com
        i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

Man, my house was 50 grand with 1 acre. But, I guess you guys make more to cover it don't you? As much as I have seen you on here, I know its worth it, you know what they go for and what condition its in and I bet it is sweet. Yeah, fred and his son will come and snatch that up!lol
          Jeff

Comment

Most sorry to hear this Mo...i've seen your hack and it is a really nice setup. Hope your health improves...will say a prayer for you.
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

I'd say this is worth the asking price...
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Hi Slo Mo,
                Sorry to hear you feel you have to let her go.
                I too have seen this rig and can say it is very nice. Hardley used bareley used
                virtually NEW Side Car...attached to a running XS11
                If this will indeed attract Fred from 'toon tell him i am buyng the beer

Ask JeffH how the side car rides as he went for a spin with Mo at XSNorth last year.
                Phil
                1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

That is a sweet ride for sure!
                  Jeff

Comment

That is a nice looking rig ya got there !!! too cool !!!
                    79XS1100 for sale;
                    79XS1100 THE BIG AND UGLY;
                    78 XS750 TRIPLE Project;
                    78 XS650 XS6 Drivable Project;
                    82 XJ750 Inline 4 Project;
                    02 Suzuki LT-F250 4 Wheeler;
                    88 Harley xl1200 sporty;
                    83 Virago XV5 My Daughter's;

Comment

hi all well times just about up for my riding ,,i have canceled my insurance and will drop my license Sept 8th ,,,so now i would like to re-price my 1980 special and sidecar to 4,000 cost me 5500 for the car but as things co i,m trying to find some cash !! take good care and ride safe ,,,slow mo!
                      moemcnally@hotmail.com
                      i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

Comment

Working...
                      X