78 titled rolling chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 titled rolling chassis

I bought this a few years back while living in MI and thought I would have gotten to it by now. Motor ran but had a rattle that I thought was cam chain, set tension but noise still there. Casing leaks oil at lower pan gasket. I pulled parts for other projects (carbs, airbox) and was hoping someone else has room in their life for a project. will be posting on craiglist today for $150 but someone from this forum shows up with a few bucks they can have it. Bike (chassis) is in herndon VA and I do have a trailer if you do not.
    Scott
    I have a bike and I am not afraid to use it

How much of it is left? got a picture?
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

Comment

all negotiable

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...936015689.html

I have a healthy pile of parts, and could put a pile together that would give you ~95% of a bike. Tanks, side covers, carbs, airbox etc but they would all need to be serviced or painted or something. I stole parts because I was lazy and knew everything was working on this bike, so instead of rebuilding a caliper or carb set I would just swap it. The bill is fast coming due for this slacker approach and I see hours of work to complete a bike that I really do not have room for. Let me know what you are looking for and hopefully we can get this into someones garage that will revive it.
      Scott
      I have a bike and I am not afraid to use it

Comment

Working...
      X