79 std $650... my bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 std $650... my bike

hate to do it but need cash...may deliver/meet ya with in reason.

pics in the link

http://northernwi.craigslist.org/mcy/3429795530.html

thanx for any help

shovelhead.

I should mention the numbers match and she has a clean WI title.

Comment

Good looking bike. Those mirrors are interrsting . . .
      1979 XS1100F
      2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

thanks man, ya they are bar end mount and rotate...usu when Im riding ill have the left side one straight out...

Comment

Originally posted by shovelhead View Post
          thanks man, ya they are bar end mount and rotate...usu when Im riding ill have the left side one straight out...
          like your bike too...wish i was closer...i was thinking those mirrors would hit the tank manuevering in the parking lot?
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

goodbye ol girl, you will be missed.

well im sad but she is gone....local guy said she is gonna be a "father son winter project"...think she is going to a good home and will ride on for more time yet to come...told him if they ever have to let her go to give me first dibs....hope my cash flow is better then than it is now...

Comment

Working...
            X