X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sellin my bike on craigslist

Selling my bike on clist.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/3312030395.html
    95 Dodge 2500 RCLB 2wd 5spd cummins 303k miles. Alot of go fast parts and smoke.

80 xs1100sg 16k miles. Kerker 4 to1 Pods with stock airbox tubes. 120 mains 45 pilots slipping clutch

86 Samurai soft top 16v tracker motor, 6.5 to 1 t-case gears 34" tractor tires among other stuff

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

I think you need to clean the lens of your camera....

GLWS
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Was taken with my outdated flip phone.
      95 Dodge 2500 RCLB 2wd 5spd cummins 303k miles. Alot of go fast parts and smoke.

80 xs1100sg 16k miles. Kerker 4 to1 Pods with stock airbox tubes. 120 mains 45 pilots slipping clutch

86 Samurai soft top 16v tracker motor, 6.5 to 1 t-case gears 34" tractor tires among other stuff

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

Pictures are important..

Pictures bring a customer from California or a near by town to your product ( in this case your beloved XS11 ) You will get a better price and a quicker response with clear pictures. Even if you need to borrow someones camera on a weekend to take 5 quick pictures you will get results. It's as easy as inviting someone over for some football and burgers and.... Oh by the way could you bring your camera? Sunlight is your friend and will help make your bike or parts show up clearer and pop.
        80 SG

Comment

100 hp stock, lol. The funny thing is, the '80 Specials do look brawny compared to the '79, which actually could make it somewhat believable that the bike rates at 100 hp. Too bad it's not the case.
          1979 XS1100F
          2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by IanDMacDonald View Post
            100 hp stock, lol. The funny thing is, the '80 Specials do look brawny compared to the '79, which actually could make it somewhat believable that the bike rates at 100 hp. Too bad it's not the case.
            well, it is rated at 95hp. Do you know it is a diaphram? Have you had the carbs off? I live in WV so your not too far from me. May be interested in a couple of weeks if you still have it. Sorry dont know why i quoted that instead of just reply.
            Jeff
            77 XS750 2D completely stock
            79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

Pix

Would be to your advantage to post some clearer pictures.

MP
              1981 XS1100H Venturer
              K&N Air Filter
              ACCT
              Custom Paint by Deitz
              Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
              Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
              Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
              Stebel Nautilus Horn
              EBC Front Rotors
              Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike