• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Venturer f/s

Dang this looks sweet...
    http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/3191347856.html
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Is that an XJ seat on it? It is a beauty though.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Originally posted by DGXSER View Post
      Is that an XJ seat on it? It is a beauty though.
      No i dont think it is...an XJ seat has a different latching mechanism than any other model year XS so its not likely to fit. The seat looks correct
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

there you go Ben!...........all Venturers came with the carrier rack and tall sliding backrest.......so that's all that's missin'. Seat IS original and is as nice as mine, which has been stored in closets for past three decades. No rust issues here if even remotely taken care of. With its low miles, would make someone a good dependable tourer.
        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          there you go Ben!...........all Venturers came with the carrier rack and tall sliding backrest.......so that's all that's missin'. Seat IS original and is as nice as mine, which has been stored in closets for past three decades. No rust issues here if even remotely taken care of. With its low miles, would make someone a good dependable tourer.
          ad says all that stuff thats not on the bike is included...guess the owner just wanted it off...I'll tell ya I wouldnt mind getting a hold of this bike...
          Last edited by madmax-im; 08-18-2012, 05:52 PM.
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Schweet. Like it.
            1995 KZ100P
            Pods, jets, pipes, cam adjuster, oil cooler

1977 Ironhead - custom build
            Hot engine, custom frame, KZ front and rear, high torque starter, alternator conversion, Progressive shocks, Thunderheart wiring, Dyna ignition, oil cooler, Dakota Digital instruments, etc.

Sold all my XS's to Eastcoaster but still love to keep up with you guys. This is the best cycle forum on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Motoman,
              Have you actually seen this bike in person? If so does it look and run as well as advertised?
              Thanks!
              82 XJ11

Comment

Working...
              X