79 XS1100 Special For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 XS1100 Special For Sale

Due to a medical/health issue beyond my control I am forced to part with my black, originally maroon Yamaha, and to help pay medical bills.

The bike has set for the past 3 or 4 years, but ran great the last time I rode it, I have way to many extras/parts for it to list that I will let go with it.

I will accept the best reasonable offer, if your interested or would like more information, send a reply or you can email me/Justin at jchigbee@hotmail.com

I live in the South Eastern part of Colorado, if you need more specifics just ask, also this is the first place and only place I have listed my bike so far, because I know it will go to a great home.
    JC

pics...

Hi JC,,,,,post a few pics of the bike and I am sure there will be a lot more action, or referrals by the members here. Good luck, also put a possible price so folks get an idea, or ask for a suggested price after posting pics, its hard to bid if the bike is unseen. Good luck, sorry to see you lose an xs,,,,,Mike in S.Diego
    mike
    1982 xj1100 maxim
    1981 venture bagger
    1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
    1959 wife

Comment

Thanks for the info Mike, i am pretty much computer/picture posting challenged, will post some as soon as I can find someone able to help me.

I will post asking price and give more bike info then as well.
      JC

Comment

Working...
      X