1980 xs 1000 special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 xs 1000 special

1980 xs11 for sale 1000$ this is a rat rod bike I've had since I was 13 good bike hate to get rid of it but it's time to move on I got other projects. Ok first a little history my uncle bought it new in California in 1980 after he got restationed to Florida in the early 80s he parked it at a friends house and it sat there till my dad got it in 94 with only 5500 miles on it my dad was a in a wheelchair so it still never got rode my dad passed in 04 and I got the bike and started redoing it to what is is now. So now to the bike the motor is stock. I have done the mod to the coil pick up wires and I've rejetted the carbs. I redid the wiring harness with all solder joints no crimps and hid all the electronics under the tank and got rid of everything that was not needed to make the bike run. So now the cons the bike has just starts to do the popping out of gear it only does it in first gear and only if you get on it hard all the rest of the gears still work great and as long as you ride it normal you would not know there was a problem . The idle jets still need to be changed so it has a little bit of a stutter at cretin rpms and the tank has a couple dents in it this is a very good running bike very reliable and very fast as soon as I can figure out how to post some pictures on here I will I live in the Orlando FL area so if your interested you can call or text me at 407-334-8797 or email me at bareknucklekustoms@yahoo.com and I'll send pictures if you call leave a message I work nights so it's a hit or miss weather I'll awnser

i have all the front brake parts and the clutch durby cover

Comment

Working...
    X