XS1100 here in Kansas City, MO! $1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS1100 here in Kansas City, MO! $1500

I have for sale, a 1979 Yamaha XS1100. It currently has a little over 38,000 miles. The engine is an inline 4 cylinder, 4 stroke with a 5 speed transmission. It is shaft driven, which I really like. It has dual front disc brakes and a single in the back. It has a factory matching Vetter fairing with a Sony Cd player that is iPod capable. I have also put in 2 Pioneer speakers. This system puts out awesome sound while cruising down the road.

The bike has 2 newer tires and a new battery. Besides the Sony cd player, I recently put on a Saddlemans tandem seat with lower back supports. This bike is a joy to ride on long trips and a really great looking bike for its age. Just hoping to find another person to ride it. I am not interested in any trades. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I also have it posted on Craigslist here in KC!

Here on some pics:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/3032322553.html

Would make someone a nice ride! Pacifico fairing, Yammy accessory tour seat......definitely a nice scoot!
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
    X