1981 XS11 standard in CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1981 XS11 standard in CA

I am ready to sell my xs11. I love it but I need something more fuel efficient. So if anyone is looking to buy one, Let me know. comes with vetter fairing, backrest, hard saddle bags, plexifairing, and round headlight. Contact me for details
    1981 yamaha xs eleven standard

How bad is your mpg's I usually get around 30-32 and thats average for my commute to work and back (25 miles round trip) and around town. If I get out and ride a 100-200 miles on the highway I can see as much as 38-40 mpg. What grade fuel are you using?
    '79 XS11 F
    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~

Comment

Pretty much the same for me. I get about 120 miles to the tank. I also use regular. I think its 89
      1981 yamaha xs eleven standard

Comment

Working...
      X