Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82 XJ11 Plymouth, MI.

Hey Folks,

Just posting this for a fellow Carl Galloway, has a bike shop with an abandoned XJ11, will be selling it in Feb. according to Michigan Law! The Craig's List listing is quite complete with contact info (PH#), etc.!

Please do NOT PM me with any questions!

T.C.

Hello,

I have an '82 XJ1100 that was abandoned in my shop in Plymouth, MI. Pursuant to Michigan State law it'll be sold February 15.

Someone in another forum suggested your members might be interested in this. It's been neglected long enough it's not worth making road worthy, but is complete and may be of interest to someone looking for a parts bike.

Rather than me requesting an account for a single post I'm hoping you'll post it in your Buy, Sell, Trade section. The craigslist posting is http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcd/2820010803.html

Thanks for your consideration,
    Carl Galloway
    T. C. Gresham
    81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
    79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
    History shows again and again,
    How nature points out the folly of men!

looks pretty good from the pictures
    "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
    1981 LH

Comment

Looks

People not familiar with these bikes don't realize how easy they are to bring back to life. Could be a winner!
      Tom Clisham

Age is relative YOU WON"T GET OLD TIL YOU SELL THE BIKE

'78xs1100E ,all stock & original GONE TO WISCONSIN

'80 SG Vetter fairing,hard bags,trunk,fork brace,
      stock headers with fishtail mufflers,black & beautiful GONE TO ARIZONA

79SF lowered,jardine 4/2 exhaust,pod filters,drilled rotors,fork brace, bar hopper

79SF 1 owner,8000 miles, restoring to completely original ( I hope) GONE TO FRANCE

Comment

Damn its got the mini fairing that I've been looking for ...for the last 7 yrs...I had one and let it go...shouldn't have...damn Detroit area is a long way to go...not likely...and its an auction?
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
        X