1980 mns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 mns

It's time for me to move on. The wife is expecting and we need a little $$. If anyone is interested in a fairly nice 1980 Midnight Special I have one for sale. I'm asking $1500 for it on Craigslist but I'll take $1000 from a forum member.

Send me a PM if interested, or email me at varnae@gmail.com

You can also text me at 317 four four three 995 one if you prefer.

I don't have any pics yet but if you text me I'll take some and text them to you.
    If you don't own a fire extinguisher, do me a personal favor and go purchase one... immediately.

1980 MNS

Congrats on the new addition!!!! Sorry the bike needs to go.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Originally posted by Varnae View Post
      It's time for me to move on. The wife is expecting and we need a little $$. If anyone is interested in a fairly nice 1980 Midnight Special I have one for sale. I'm asking $1500 for it on Craigslist but I'll take $1000 from a forum member.
      Hi Carl,
      congrats on the impending fatherhood. If it's a first time for you, remember, happiness is three hours sleep.
      But FWIW, don't sell the bike. What can you get for a grand these days anyway? Not too effin' much.
      Your main bike expenses are insurance, tires, gas etc. Save that money by mothballing the bike for a few years as you revel in the joys of child rearing.
      5 years down the road your MNS will have appreciated in value and you will be in a better position to evaluate the worth of owning vs selling it.
      Fred Hill, S'toon
      XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
      "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Have you sold the bike yet? I am very interested!
        1979 XS1100 Standard

Comment

The bike is sold.
          If you don't own a fire extinguisher, do me a personal favor and go purchase one... immediately.

1980 MNS

Comment

Working...
          X