80 g $1800 or best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 g $1800 or best

Here's my favorite. Sweet paint, new seatcover, tires. Stainless steel brake lines, fork brace, chrome SuperTrapp, Rifle quarter fairing, package rack (not shown) VM33 Mikuni smooth bore carbs.

[IMG][/IMG]

I have since this pic dropped the bike standing still and scratched the fairing on the right side but not badly ... still one of the nicest you'll see anywhere. Quick too.
    80G Mini-bagger
    VM33 Smooth bores, Pods, 4/1 Supertrapp, SS brake lines, fork brace

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
    79SF eventually dismantled for parts
    79F Bought almost new in 80, sold for a house
    79F The Ernie bike sold to a Navy dude summer 08
    79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Hey Steve sorry you selling it..This is a great bike and it is very fast indeed..I've seen and ridden this one and its a beaut. Good luck with the sale.
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
      Hey Steve sorry you selling it..This is a great bike and it is very fast indeed..I've seen and ridden this one and its a beaut. Good luck with the sale.
      Thx, my friend.
      80G Mini-bagger

Past XS11s

79F Stone stocker and former daily driver, sold May '10 now converting for N.O. to cafe style
      79SF Squared-off Special, Vetter/Bates tour pkg., Mikes XS coils, G rear fender and tail light. Sold June 09

Comment

I can't believe noone bought that bike yet
        91 kwaka kz1000p
        Stock

( Insert clever quote here )

Comment

Originally posted by GARTHXS View Post
          Well .. someone will Garth ... why not YOU ?
          80G Mini-bagger

Past XS11s

Comment

Originally posted by GARTHXS View Post
            I almost did ...back in 2010 when Steve also sold the 79...I test rode the mini bagger thinking i would buy it...but decided againstit only because i wasnt working although I did have the money...The bike has brutish power and it just blew me away. At the time Steve decided to keep it and I think he was hoping that I would not buy it...we took a ride up on the Blue Ridge Parkway...it was a sweltering summer day but up in the mtns it was dwlightfully cool...didnt want to come back...Well I did at least buy that Kerker that I love from you...Thanks!!!
            Last edited by madmax-im; 01-28-2012, 06:22 AM.
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Wanna Trade???

Originally posted by thewiz View Post
              Here's my favorite. Sweet paint, new seatcover, tires. Stainless steel brake lines, fork brace, chrome SuperTrapp, Rifle quarter fairing, package rack (not shown) VM33 Mikuni smooth bore carbs.

[IMG][/IMG]

I have since this pic dropped the bike standing still and scratched the fairing on the right side but not badly ... still one of the nicest you'll see anywhere. Quick too.
              That's some kinda sweet bike...wanna trade for an toothless ex-wife and $100 CASH money???
              Current Rides:
              02 GL1800 Wing
              79 XS1100SF Sold 10-15-12
              81 XS1100H Venturer Sold 10-27-12

Comment

I will buy this bike.email me at sscott7525@yahoo.com. Thanks

Comment

Emailing you scott. My email is sddieter@gmail.com
                  80G Mini-bagger

Past XS11s

Comment

Steve,

Can't buy the bike, but I am intrigued by the hard bags, who's the manufacturer?
                    Former owner, but I have NO PARTS LEFT!

Comment

Originally posted by DAVINCI View Post
                      Steve,

Can't buy the bike, but I am intrigued by the hard bags, who's the manufacturer?
                      Good question. I got them from Planedick who had replaced them with some original Bates bags. I have seen them subsequently on Ebay amid the many pages of hard bags on there. Pretty cheap too.

The clever mounting brackets were made by Dick too ... he is Mighty creative and just as handy. A class act, is he.
                      80G Mini-bagger

Past XS11s

Comment

Have you sold the bike yet?
                        1979 XS1100 Standard

Comment

Working...
                        X