80 XS11 Special red/maroon $1500 in IA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 XS11 Special red/maroon $1500 in IA

1980 XS11 Special red/maroon with 19.5k miles for sale, $1500, near Des Moines, IA. I bought it with about 11k miles in 1992. It's in very good shape as the pics show, and it runs well. I'm not sure of ownership history, but I'd guess I'm the 3rd owners at most because the previous owner had the bike for several years. It's been a great bike, but I've never been much of a rider as you can see by the low miles.

It has a "high-performance" single exhaust on it, but the original dual exhaust comes with it.

Minor problems:
    - Some color has worn off the tank & side lettering over time.
    - The left-side turn signals can be moved if bumped, but always move right back into place.
    - I broke the choke handle off, but it's still usable. I never thought much of how that was designed.
    - The last minor thing is the right side rear panel has to be held on by wire because the bottom attachment cracked and broke off eventually.

This is a nice bike and I hope it finds a good home! Download this file to get all of the pics. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/140993/XS11/XS11.zip

Email if interested: two4isu at yahoo dot com

Very beautiful! Wish I could buy her! Hope she finds a good home.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
    X