Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 sg

I am selling one of my SG's $1300.00 firm
    It has about 65,000KM and was always well maintained . I have a clear windshield on it at the moment .

Metzler 880's. Needs a new front tire.
    Venture cam chain adjuster,Stainless steel brake lines ,oil
    cooler with a S.O.F.C.A oil filter adapter

mikes xs green coils, Geezer's regulator,

Mike's XS pod filters & Spaghetti exhaust. Pictures coming by the weekend.
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
    Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Dropping price for quick sale ,firm has faded will take $900 .00 . Even needing a new front tire this bike very good condition and will easily certify.
    Originally posted by tinman905 View Post
    I am selling one of my SG's $1300.00 firm
    It has about 65,000KM and was always well maintained . I have a clear windshield on it at the moment .

Metzler 880's. Needs a new front tire.
    Venture cam chain adjuster,Stainless steel brake lines ,oil
    cooler with a S.O.F.C.A oil filter adapter

mikes xs green coils, Geezer's regulator,

Mike's XS pod filters & Spaghetti exhaust. Pictures coming by the weekend.
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.

Comment

hi buddy! that,s alot of bike and add on,s for that money!! i could not buy those extras for 900!! ride safe ,,slow mo!
      The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
      moemcnally@hotmail.com
      i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Yes That's for sure . I just can' have three bike in my garage and driveway anymore .I need to down size and I am really looking forward to riding my BDF Special . I have to do the second gear fix so I won't have the time to maintain this bike.
        If it doesn't sell soon I will part it out as I need the space.
        BDF Special

Comment

Tim,

Have not seen it in person, but looks and sounds like a sweet ride! Should be well worth the money. Hope you get what you need for it soon. Hate to see it get parted out, but understand what you mean. Although, the parts take up more room than the bike.

Hopefully you just need the locals to get a shot of good weatherand get the itch.
          Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
          80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
          93 GSX600F
          80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
          81 XS1100 Special
          81 CB750 C
          80 CB750 C
          78 XS750

Comment

Working...
          X