78 XS11E (standard) up for grabs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 XS11E (standard) up for grabs....

hey there folks...no, i have not lost my freakin' mind....i am not selling my XS....but the guy i got the "rebel devil" from is selling his!!!.....right now he is without computer and needs cash......when he first got this bike and brought it over to show, i wheeled it out in front of the house and snapped this shot as a joke back in 06/09....guess i wasn't too far off!!!

now my only participation in this entire deal is to post it up for the forum...i do not want to deal with any part of the transaction period!.....i told him that i have a reputation here and that i don't want any grief because of it...so you will solely deal with him...you can mention my name, but that is as far a i care to go....he is a very good "motor cycle freak" and knows his sh*t!.....

the pictures below are probably from 06/09, but he takes care of his bikes and he works as a motorcycle mechanic locally......

and now the listing of the bike.....78 XS1100E standard....
    ...recovered seat
    ...4-1 kerker pipes! (not sure if he has the baffle, last i knew, it was loud as crap!
    ...80 MNS carbs, cleaned and sync-ed, with pods
    ...fair tires
    ...fuel filters
    ...the bike has been well maintained!! (for god's sakes, he rebuilt a bike in his bedroom last winter!)
    ...NO OCTY!
    ...not sure, but 115 mains
    ...this is a pay and ride bike...
    ...he is looking for about $1200 obo
    ... he is willing to negotiate for other bikes also....it is totally up to you and him!
    more pictures....

hope you guys like...wish i could put her in the man cave, but that is a no go per SWMBO!.....my buddy's name is adam....to contact him about this bike, his # is 586-339-2621....call between 10 am and 10 pm.....please do not contact me thru here as i will not respond.....good luck kids.....ride hard, ride safe....ross
    rebel devil
    1979 xs 1100f standard
    authenic historical vehicle
    42°36'23.52"N, 82°52'44.78"W
    "I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE"
    "i got 14 jobs mon....you only got 1 job....you lazy bones mon"
    "if you don't wrench on it, get behind me satan!"
    '96 venture cct.....installed!
    stainless, braided, pvc coated brake lines
    i can translate...deustch, nederlands, 汉语, 漢語, français, ελληνικά, italiano, 한국어, português, русско, español and most importantly, 日本語....
Working...
X