A special xs11 standard for sale, mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A special xs11 standard for sale, mine

I just listed the copper chopper on ebay. Please take a look.
    Thanks, Garrett
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT
    79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
    80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
    80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
    79 DT 100

Beautiful machine!
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

nice bike,,good luck.
      1978e. special forks.she's a frankinstien.a bit of this a bit of that.its a monster

Comment

Well, it doesn't look good, 2 days 13 hrs left and not even a bid. Looks like I'll have alot of good parts to sell.
        79 DT 100

Comment

Originally posted by xs11lover View Post
          Well, it doesn't look good, 2 days 13 hrs left and not even a bid. Looks like I'll have alot of good parts to sell.
          You should have more persistence...its like fishing...and its fishing season...LOL
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Well the auction is over, I had it inspected last night. $1325 was the high bid. I noticed the guy that really wanted it bid three times at the end of the auction but the price never went up because no other bids came in. At least it's inspected for another year. If I take the plates off for my black79 I can always pop them back on for a cleanout ride here and there. It will be under cover until I can get a least $1900 out of it. It really sucks I guess all of you "stock bike" guys are right. I sill like the custom better, so I guess I'm stuck with it.
            79 DT 100

Comment

Re-list it... I for one like the look of this bobber...you did not butcher it like so many others have...its actually one of the best looking XS bobbers I've ever seen...if I feel that way certainly someone else out there does too...and they are looking for this bike. Its just a matter of aligning all the planets....
              Last edited by madmax-im; 05-21-2010, 08:50 AM.
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Don't give up on customs yet. I would relist it and hold out for your price. It is worth it!
                Healthy is merely the slowest rate at which you can die

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba….Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Definitely hold out!
                  Joe

78XS1100

Comment

relist

relist at a lower starting bid. The whole game for ebay is they like to bid. Ive sold over 20 bikeson ebay and ALWAYS had better luck with the lower starting bid $100.00. set your reserve and let them have at it. Buy the way I love your bike. if I had the funds you wouldn,t be relisting and I,d be riding it home to Gettysburg. I grew up in your back yard, Catawissa, ha ha. good luck...
                    gonzo ronzo.

Bobbed 81 XS1100 special loud and proud

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. A guy drove up from Va to look at it Saturday. I think he is going to take it. He has to have it shipped to Florida. I was happy for about an hour.
                      I let him test ride it, since he drove all that way. He took it out and I chain smoked while he was gone, all I could think of was him falling over at a stop sign or something.
                      79 DT 100

Comment

For more specialized items, it takes a while for all the Ebay watchers to get word to the friends that might be interested, so I would relist it and hold to your price.
                        Nice day, if it doesn't rain...

'05 ST1300
                        '83 502/502 Monte Carlo for sale/trade

Comment

Today I noticed that my test driver must have knocked the little rubber cap off my choke handle. So I went for a little ride. I went to the spot I pointed out he could open it up. When I turned the corner I had to check my new sync job and open it up. I flew down to the end of the stretch and enjoyed it so much I thought I'd go back. Turned around and let it rip and........ my throttle cable broke. I never saw the rubber piece the whole way down, as I walked home.
                          The bikes still for sale but I think he is going to take it.
                          I'll fix the cable but he can look for the rubber cap.
                          79 DT 100

Comment

It's for sale again. Shipping was too high.
                            79 DT 100

Comment

Is the bobber sold?
                              Slibno
                              '81 XS1100-SH

Comment

Working...
                              X