1978 Parts or Restoration Dallas area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Parts or Restoration Dallas area

I have a 1978 XS1100 in Denton Tx, that I'm looking to sell. It was never as nice as some of the bikes I've seen here, and it's basically a rolling chassis with boxes of parts right now.
    I rode this while going to college a few years back, but blew a valve and my father was repairing/restoring the bike in his spare time. He recently had a stroke and is no longer able to work on it.
    The title is still in my name and it is a clear Arkansas title, but hasn't been registered in Texas, or any other state for about 4 or 5 years now.
    I'll be pulling it out of his garage tomorrow and trying to take pictures of it, and most of the parts we have for it. He's bought a fairing and windshield glass for it, and some other parts via eBay, we're looking to get some of the money we put into it back.
    I'm not inclined to ship it, and we don't have a truck, so it'll be pickup only.
    Any interest? PM me.

Thanks,

James

Here are the pictures, guys.

1978 XS1100

Comment

interested

I live in chandler tx and i am rebuilding a 1100xs. How much are you asking for your 1100? you can call me at 9030352-0126.

Comment

interested

i am restoring a yamaha 1100 xs and i am very interested purchasing your bike. please let me hear from you soon because i am looking at other bikes as well. i live in chandler tx and can come look and buy it if we can agree on price.
        email: randy@nitrogen4yourtires.com

phone: 903-352-0126

Comment

Working...
        X