Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Nice Stock Original 1978 XS1100E For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Nice Stock Original 1978 XS1100E For Sale!

Exceptional Condition First Year XS1100 - Only 10K miles! Never down, well maintained, and runs great. New carb boots & air filter, new matching Bridgestone Spitfire tires, and fresh oil & filter change. Ready to ride, show, or keep as an appreciating collectable. Has factory case guards, but missing the lift handle which was removed and unfortunately misplaced for the included optional Yamaha luggage rack and turn signal bar. Not perfect, but close .

Asking $2800 or best near offer; trade up or down for similar vintage and older Yamaha production TZ/TD/TR/TA roadrace bikes & parts, and/or YDS2 motor and frame. The XS11 is located in Western Wisconsin near Minneapolis MN. PM Yamanatic or call 715-962-2188 for more info. Thanks!

Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

1978 XS11 E for sale

Just checkin to see if the bike is still available, Thank's Bear

Comment

Thanks for the inquiry Bear! Sorry, but the bike is no longer for sale.
      Sure it's gonna make some noise, there's GAS exploding in there!

Comment

Xs11

OK I'll keep up my search, mine was exactly the same, I bought her new in '78, Thank's XSive let me know if you hear anything-Bear

Comment

Yamanatic was this bike sold or did you just change your mind?

Thanks ,

Tom
          1978 XS1100E
          1982 XJ650RJ Seca
          2001 Yamaha XT225
          2002 Suzuki DR650
          2008 Suzuki DL650 VStrom
          AMA charter life member

Comment

hi yam!

that is a beautiful bike a keeper ,,ride safe ,,slow mo!
            The Belfast Express {1980 xs11oo special/TC fuse box/mikes xs pods/bad boy horn!/mikes green coils/mac 4 into 2 exhaust/ standard bars/vetter fairing c/w ipod CD iphone am/fm radio/tkat fork brace ,,,tuned by tinman
            moemcnally@hotmail.com
            i AM THE KING OF NOTHING

the people here are great , doesn't matter about the bike really/hamjam ////

Comment

Working...
            X