Custom XS Bobber for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom XS Bobber for sale

I'm finally doing it, putting my trophy winner up for sale. It is listed on craigslist, and in a few days it is going to eBay, but I wanted to give the members here first choice.

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/mcy/733366045.html
    Jim Horton
    Myrtle Beach SC 29588
    843-274-5045

I'm taking a wild guess here, but with 55 views and 0 replies, I should just put this bike on eBay and let some non-XS person purchase her. So be it. At least I did give the members here first shot at her!
    The reserve on eBay will be the same as the price on craigslist, so if folks are thinking that it will cost less, sorry to disappoint.
    Jim Horton
    Myrtle Beach SC 29588
    843-274-5045

Comment

Jim...its really a nice bike no doubt abt it...guess not much interest here...I already have 3 bikes and am not looking but did want to tell you I do like it.I think it'll do well on e-bay...good luck with it
      1980 XS650G Special-Two
      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Trophy for sell

Hey Jim: you seem to be displeased with the result here on the bike. Hopefully, you will get the results you want from the listing

Comment

I think the problem here at Ch.11 is that most ppl would rather buy something less expensive and make it theirs for a lot less than what you're asking.No offense to you..I think $4000 is a great price for a trophy bike...but as you can see ppl here want it on the cheap.Just hope it sells to an XS afficianado
          1980 XS650G Special-Two
          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
          X