78 XSELEVEN Full dresser parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 XSELEVEN Full dresser parts

I just picked up a 78xs11 full dreesser today. Corbin seat, full farring ,lowers, trunk, radio, hard bags, even a lighter. spotless inside of tank. Bad trani. maybee..... I'm going to spread the parts all over. After I take what I need. It's a nice one.!
    Pics to follow.
    79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
    80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
    80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
    79 DT 100

Hi i am interested in the trunk box can you send me some pics is it in good condition , and can you tell me how much you want for it and postage to Australia . your willing to send it. thanks John.my email is xs1100yamaha@yahoo.com.au.
    JOHN'O
    Xs1100E 1978
    American Import Cruiser

Comment

I'd be interested in the corbin seat and possibly the bag guard thing's if there in decent condition. You can send me a PM or pics and email to abbottbd at gmail.com
      1979 xs1100 Special -
      Stock air box/K&N Filter, MAC 4-2 exhaust, Bad-Boy Air horn, TC fuse box, Windshield, Soft bags, Vetter Fairing, Blinkers->Run/Turn/Brake Lights, Headlight Modulator, hard wire GPS power

Short Stack - 1981 xs1100 Standard - lowered for SWMBO.

Originally posted by fredintoon
      Goes like a train, corners like a cow, shifts like a Russian tractor, drinks like a fish, you are gonna love it.
      My Bike:
      [link is broken]

Comment

Sorry, I sold the trunk, seat, boxes, box frames, tank and some other parts off the top on ebay last week. The rest of the bike is going up this week and next.
        79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
        80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
        80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
        79 DT 100

Comment

Working...
        X