Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 XS1100 LG Midnight Special for sale

Up for sale

I have a 1980 Yamaha xs1100lg midnight special black/gold edition it runs but not very good it needs the carbs rebuilt or just a new set I like to get as much as I can as Im going to need set of wheels it was my only way around its in good condition it had set for 2yrs and the carbs are trashed asking $1000.00.OBO can any one help me Thanks ill have some pics as she is at the shop as i type lol

Persistance is key. Remember it is a 28 year old bike. How many 28 year old cars are driving down the road?

Comment

Originally posted by audio_mekanik
      Persistance is key. Remember it is a 28 year old bike. How many 28 year old cars are driving down the road?

yea your right my mech who is working on it just call (fri) he got it run and its sounds great. still going to need a set of crabs but its running now i can show that it does run.(a good selling point) LOL im hoping tomoorow i can get some pics of her and that her for a ride soon
      Last edited by freebyrd122; 04-25-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by audio_mekanik
        I have a 28 and 30 year-old bike on the road, and a 40 year-old pick-up (Grandpa bought 68 F100 new in 69, now it's mine).
        Pat Kelly
        <p-lkelly@sbcglobal.net>

1978 XS1100E (The Force)
        1980 XS1100LG (The Dark Side)
        2007 Dodge Ram 2500 quad-cab long-bed (Wifes ride)
        1999 Suburban (The Ship)
        1994 Dodge Spirit (Son #1)
        1968 F100 (Valentine)

"No one is totally useless. They can always be used as a bad example"

Comment

freebyrd122

What's the status of this? I'd like to take a look at it if you still have it for sale.

Bob
          #1 ’79 XS11 Special
          #2 ’79 XS11 Special
          '97 V-Max
          '01 Dyna T-Sport

Comment

i still have it had it running something electrical has gone bad she at the shop try get going so yes still its stiil for sale my Cell# 309 235-1621 names freebyrd

Comment

just me

well looks like I'm just going to keep the Ole girl and ride her for the season and then maybe sell her thanks for all yaw help have a large one

Comment

Working...
              X