CLEAN * 79 F Model - Vetter Pak/Cycle Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLEAN * 79 F Model - Vetter Pak/Cycle Sound

Getting too cranky to ride very far these days so I'm selling our beloved all original 1979 F Model Standard with 20,116 miles.
    Bike has been extensively updated with brand new H-rated tires, new battery, new seat cover, rebuilt carbs, rebuilt master cyl. Has all fresh fluids, new oem filters.
    All lights, running gear, cables & controls work as they should. Unmolested oem exhaust system sounds great (has a bit of typical pitting under / near the head donuts).
    Starts right up, no smoke, no mechanical issues, shifts good with no missed gears. Very fast and dependable tourer.

You'll like the silver painted Full Vetter Windjammer Fairing with matching Lowers and Vetter Trunk, and the Cycle Sound works.
    Andreas supplied a replacement Canadian 240 KPH speedo that also displays in MPH.
    Has glossy paint, intact side covers, small ding in front fender. Comes with nice bike cover, oem Tool Kit, original Yamaha Owners Manual.

Must collect in Tucson, AZ, cannot ship unless you make all arrangements and the bike is paid for ahead of time.

This is one of the nicest bike's I owned. I hate to part with her but time moves on ... $2,150 CASH / OBO within reason, no trades.

Contact Rob at socratos49@yahoo.com or call 520-207-3259 for more info.

79 XS11 Standard F stock "Big N Blue"

Lower Price XS11.com Members

Rather than pay Ebay or a local consignment fee I'm reducing the price on my clean 1979 F Model. Fuel tank is like new inside - zero rust.

This action puts the bike in line with what members have said its worth. $1900 The Vetter fairing & matching trunk is worth $300.

Let me know if you have an interest. Bike is located in Tucson, AZ. I can get it to a Forward Air shipper if need be.

Thanks for looking, Rob
    Last edited by TucmanXJ; 04-25-2008, 08:37 AM.
    79 XS11 Standard F stock "Big N Blue"

Comment

Working...
    X