1982 xj1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 xj1100

well i am getting really tired of not riding and i want to ride and the wife say's i can't have two so i may have to sell this one to get one i can ride soon. it has about 15,000 miles. it's a little dirty and needs a good cleaning i got the zrx carbs on it but they might need to bge tuned better for the bike. i needs the seat cover put on i already have it. it's got the 100 buck sealed battery my wife bought it 3 months ago. i bead blasted a few parts. i have two gas tanks.
    it will need brake work done and it will need tires and seval odds and ends. i think she'll be a great bike but i don't have the time. i work alot and have threwe kids and i don't have time to play with it so i put it on craig's list for 1000. i am will to go below this for fellow xs people. i have to get 800 so i can't go under that and i have no way to deliver it. let me know if there are any takers? i don't want to part it out but i may have too ???
    chris
    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
    8mm msd wires
    tkat fork brace...
    Fox shocks...
    mikes650 front fender
    led's gallore...
    renthal bars
    gold valve emulators
    vmax tensioner
    Rifle fairing

Very interested in your spare tank - mines rusted bad - would you consider selling it?

Could use the help, thanks
    82' XJ1100J
    86' Kawasaki 900 eliminator
    81' XS 400
    73' 125 yamaha dirt
    66' Honda CT200 CT90

Comment

Working...
    X