Find a new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find a new home

Well, gang the day has finally arrived. SWMBO has decreed that I thin out my herd of bikes. (Garage is getting full) So, I am looking to find a new home for my faithful ride. I wanted to give you guys on this site first crack before I offer her up on Ebay. I know someone from here would appreciate her and take good care of her. ( no, I'm talking about the bike not my wife). Anyway, this is a 1980 G model, set up with a Pacifico faring, KG bags and trunk and Kerker 4 into 2 pipes. I rebuilt the carbs about a year ago, replaced the front Master Cylinder, rebuilt the rear one. Replaced the brake lines with a set of stainless steel ones from Randy and rebuilt the calipers. Rebuilt the petcocks, installed LED lighting on the bags and trunk. Changed the oil/filter every 3k or so miles. It does have 48k on the clock (rode all over the east coast from Florida to Maine on it). It needs a new cam chain (which I have) and the center stand weld is cracked but she runs great! No tranny issues.

I am going to place an add in the classified with some more photos. Here is a sample.

Anyway, if anyone is interested drop me a note, make an offer.
    Missing Link
    Keep the Shinny Side UP!!

Ok, so my pictures were too big to upload to the classified section. Here is the link to the other photos.

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/d...issinglink302/
    Missing Link
    Keep the Shinny Side UP!!

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
      X